Who Is AdvisorEngine:
We believe that the future of financial advice is personal, scientific and beautiful – these three ideals drive everything that we do.
AdvisorEngine is a leading wealth management fintech platform that creates a unified experience across financial advisors, investors, and business management personnel. Our wealth management platform enables financial advisors to deliver an engaging, personalized client experience and to operate at scale through smart automation.
Our team is made up of designers, enterprise technologists, data scientists, futurists, and business builders. We are based in NYC and Raleigh, NC. If you love data and are driven to create the future of financial advice, we’d love to hear from you.
About the role:
AdvisorEngine is looking for a talented, highly organized, energetic Training Manager to lead our learning design, development, and training team. This individual must have a deep understanding of the AdvisorEngine product suite and be able to manage the creation, design, implementation, and delivery of training documentation and sessions to employees and our clients. This individual should engage with firms to understand their business needs, offer best practices, develop, and deliver customized training with those firms who are engaging in our consulting service. Success in the role is defined by contracted clients reaching full adoption with strong satisfaction ratings. Your experience must demonstrate a rare combination of project management, emotional intelligence, creativity, superlative communication skills and business writing. You should have an eye for aesthetics, appeal, and accuracy, as you build things that teach, but further create experiences that surprise and delight our professional audience. The work can be deadline-sensitive and requires a disciplined but diplomatic touch to ensure obligations are met.
- Architect, build and continuously maintain a full curriculum for internal and external trainees using Docebo and the Zoho knowledge base for the Wealth Platform and CRM
- Collaborate with Product and Marketing to support new and existing features and ensure the content is consistent with the AdvisorEngine brand
- Facilitate interaction and workflow between project team members, including third-party service providers, to ensure deliverables are on time and documentation is relative and accurate.
- Drive technology adoption post implementation to ensure clients are obtaining maximum value from our technology services
- Monitor and report on how our clients engage in our training services
- Build a network of champions across the client firm
- Stay current with trends and technology in the Training and Development field to continuously enhance department operations and capabilities
- Participate in conference planning, including identifying session topics, presenters and content
- Foster open communication, provide clear direction, support and guidance to direct reports
- Build firm specific training packages to teach clients to be self-sufficient with the software and to influence technology adoption
- Collaborate with senior leadership to set individual and team goals that align with AE business goals
- Establish metrics that support department and client needs measure progress on a monthly and quarterly basis
Required Skills & Experience:
- Have excellent interpersonal, presentation, facilitation, verbal, and written communication skills
- Maintain strong organization and presentation skills (ability to conduct presentations to all levels of personnel, including management)
- Expert ability to create presentations/programs and training and consulting materials
- Ability to train both on-site and in an online environment
- Ability to immediately build and subsequently maintain rapport and gain credibility with any audience, individual, and/ or skill level
- Ability to quickly learn and clearly communicate new and complex ideas, relay those concepts to others, and then implement them appropriately
- Ability to work independently to achieve a desired outcome
- Ability to synthesize ideas and concepts into cohesive stories
- Must be flexible, self-directed, and detail-oriented
- Candidates must be able to successfully pass client background and credit checks and a drug test
- Bachelor’s degree required, with 10 years professional experience in related work; instructional design & development, creative services, or the like
- Deep domain knowledge of instructional design, the ADDIE process, adult learning, design principles, software, equipment and protocols
- Exemplary leadership skills: decisiveness, high detail orientation, appreciation for timelines, humility, compassion, transparency, a good sense of humor and the ability to develop talent
- Excellent written language skills
- Basic understanding of financial products and services
- A significant advantage would be a shareable portfolio of related work, and the ability to describe how it was produced and the results of its delivery