Who Is AdvisorEngine:
We believe that the future of financial advice is personal, scientific and beautiful – these three ideals drive everything that we do.
AdvisorEngine technology creates a unified experience across financial advisors, clients, and business management personnel. While our journey is in the early phases, we’ve already started turning our vision into reality. We have already delivered a wealth management platform that enables financial advisors to deliver an engaging personalized client experience to drive growth and to operate at scale through smart automation. We have also completed four acquisitions, and raised over $62 million in investor capital to help fuel our future growth.
Our team is made up of designers, enterprise technologists, data scientists, futurists, and business builders. We are based in Tribeca, New York If you are driven to create the future of financial advice, we’d love to hear from you.
Job Location: New York, NY
AdvisorEngine is seeking a talented Product Designer to further develop our full suite of products. You'll be a part of the entire product cycle and will be responsible for all aspects of the design process including research/testing, wireframing/prototyping, and visual design. The ideal candidate is a highly talented creative individual who is able to work well in a dynamic environment with tight timelines while delivering exceptional user experiences for our clients.
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, and other members of the team to create user-centered design solutions for AdvisorEngine products
- Conduct user research, testing, and analysis to drive design decisions
- Own the end-to-end design process, from wireframes to high-fidelity prototypes, and the implementation of those designs with front-end developers
- Design, prototype, and iterate on new user-facing features as well as refreshing existing products
- Communicate design ideas and solutions through sketches, wireframes and interactive prototypes
- Work with product managers in order to help bring consumer-grade design and usability experience to complex professional products
- Help define, contribute to and execute a UX/UI style guide
- Aspire for design excellence but love to release and iterate
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of your work every step of the way
- 3-5+ years of experience in digital product design teams
- Must have experience designing wealth management products for consumers and/or financial advisors
- Experience designing complex web-based and mobile applications, including reporting, workflows, and operational tools
- A strong portfolio that highlights your process, design solutions, and the results
- Problem solver who is able to communicate the reasons behind design decisions
- Have an appreciation for the details, but also explore broad perspectives.
- Passion for information hierarchy, interaction design, and usability heuristics
- Collaborative style with a strong point of view while believing in seeking feedback early and often
- Expert at Sketch, Zeplin, Invision/Craft and the Adobe CS Suite
- Degree in fine arts, design, or other related field is required
- Resume, portfolio link, and cover letter are all required