Who Is AdvisorEngine:
We believe that the future of financial advice is personal, scientific and beautiful – these three ideals drive everything that we do.
AdvisorEngine is a leading wealth management fintech platform that creates a unified experience across financial advisors, investors, and business management personnel. Our wealth management platform enables financial advisors to deliver an engaging, personalized client experience and to operate at scale through smart automation.
Our team is made up of designers, enterprise technologists, data scientists, futurists, and business builders. We are based in NYC and Raleigh, NC. If you love data and are driven to create the future of financial advice, we’d love to hear from you.
About the role:
AdvisorEngine is currently seeking a Head of Relationship Management. The role is to manage a team of sales relationship managers who work directly with our clients. The Head of Relationship Management represents the voice of our clients while also executing on our client growth strategy by promoting AdvisorEngine’s products and services.
- Lead the relationship management team by providing strategic leadership to attract, hire, train and retain talent while optimizing the organizational structure.
- Propose and deliver action plans based on a thorough understanding of client segments, customer demand and market trends.
- Develop the client outreach strategy and ensure that the team is meeting and exceeding their annual targets. Develop efficient and effective account management plans.
- Provide feedback on product needs/ideas/concepts to the Product Management and Marketing teams where appropriate.
- Spend appropriate time engaging with customers virtually and in person. Role comes with some travel.
- Ensure that a high level of service is maintained by keeping clients informed of any new developments, products, and all available services as they relate to their client business needs.
- Review and track team activity metrics that drive our business results.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 7+ years financial services or fintech experience
- Effective presentation, influence and negotiation skills
- Strong executive presence and relationship building skills
- Experience managing teams
- Strategic thinker
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to connect
- Exceptional follow through and problem-solving skills
- Comprehensive understanding of pricing and revenue drivers
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- In touch with industry trends
- Bachelor’s degree required