Who Is AdvisorEngine:
We believe that the future of financial advice is personal, scientific and beautiful – these three ideals drive everything that we do.
AdvisorEngine is a leading wealth management fintech platform that creates a unified experience across financial advisors, investors, and business management personnel. Our wealth management platform enables financial advisors to deliver an engaging, personalized client experience and to operate at scale through smart automation.
Our team is made up of designers, enterprise technologists, data scientists, futurists, and business builders. We are based in NYC and Raleigh, NC. If you love data and are driven to create the future of financial advice, we’d love to hear from you.
About this Role:
Are you an experienced Trainer familiar with a wide variety of training methods and comfortable with conducting engaging training workshops, seminars and on training in virtual and face to face environments? As a Training Consultant, you will show, teach and coach our clients and internal employees. Training strategies will be built in collaboration with leadership, product managers, sales, various business channels and our clients. You will deliver standardized and custom training that reflects AdvisorEngine’s organizational goals. You may assist in the development of training programs aimed at elevating employee performance and improving the experience of our clients.
A Training Consultant is passionate about equipping AdvisorEngine clients with the tools and training necessary for successful adoption of AE Wealth Platform and CRM tools. You are also focused and driven to ensure AdvisorEngine team members receive the proper onboarding and skills training to create an exciting career path. You embody our Core Values: Camaraderie, Clarity, Curiosity, Creativity, Crushing It and Celebration!
You will be a part of a winning culture and fun atmosphere that supports creativity and growth.
- You understand that ongoing learning opportunities within any corporate culture help business thrive and employees succeed. You are supportive, communicative and attentive. Work within a diverse workforce to drive our values that include Camaraderie, Clarity, Curiosity, Creativity, Crushing It and Celebration!
- Lead, develop and motivate our employees throughout the organization to foster an environment of learning and development
- Manage the internal delivery of programs and support materials, ensuring that training programs address business objectives and employee needs for both new hire and ongoing performance enhancement training
- Assess and advise management on the effectiveness of programs and practices
- Participate in cross-departmental programs to identify training needs and ensure the effective implementation, communication and maintenance of programs
- Update/maintain training manuals and other supporting documentation
- Create and deliver custom training plans to clients, both on-site and virtually/remotely
- Gain an understanding of clients’ current business processes
- Develop and define processes to maximize the benefits of the system
- Deliver public product information sessions
- Maintain strong organization and presentation skills (ability to conduct presentations to all levels of personnel, including senior leadership)
- Document and report bugs or other platform issues
- Work closely with other members of the client service team to deliver optimal customer experience
- Participate and assist with other tasks as needed, such as sales demos, software testing, etc.
- Other job-related duties as assigned
Required Skills & Experience:
An AdvisorEngine Training Consultant is both Trainer and Consultant who will be responsible for having a deep understanding of the AdvisorEngine product suite, specifically in portfolio management (trading, performance reporting and fee billing). This individual is highly organized, self-motivated and deliberate in their actions. They manage the discovery, design and delivery of training sessions virtually and face to face. Additionally, this individual should engage with firms to understand their business needs, share best practices and develop and deliver customized training plans for those firms who are engaging in our consulting service. Success in the role is defined by contracted clients reaching full adoption, minimal requests for basic support and strong satisfaction ratings. This position is a hybrid role with 4 days in the office.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Have excellent interpersonal, presentation, facilitation, verbal and written communication skills
- Expert ability to create presentations/programs and training materials
- Ability to train both on-site and in an online environment
- Ability to immediately build and subsequently maintain rapport and gain credibility with any audience, individual and/or skill level
- Ability to quickly learn and clearly communicate new and complex ideas, relay those concepts to others and then implement them appropriately
- Ability to work independently to achieve a desired outcome
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel; experience with G Suite is helpful
- Ability to synthesize ideas and concepts into cohesive stories
- Must be flexible, self-directed and detail oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, sometimes stressful and constantly evolving environment
- Candidate must be able to successfully pass client background and credit checks
- Some travel is required
- 2-5 years of experience in wealth management, either at a fintech firm or with financial advisors specifically in portfolio management (trading, performance reporting and fee billing)
- Bachelor’s degree required, with 3-5 years’ experience in training and development. Equivalent combination of experience and education will be considered
- Must possess a technical and working knowledge of Microsoft Office with the ability to learn new software
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States