Who Is AdvisorEngine:
We believe that the future of financial advice is personal, scientific, and beautiful – these three ideals drive everything that we do.
AdvisorEngine is a leading wealth management fintech platform that creates a unified experience across financial advisors, investors, and business management personnel. Our wealth management platform enables financial advisors to deliver an engaging, personalized client experience and to operate at scale through smart automation.
Our team is made up of designers, enterprise technologists, data scientists, futurists, and business builders. We are based in NYC and Raleigh, NC. If you love data and are driven to create the future of financial advice, we would love to hear from you.
About the role:
AdvisorEngine is seeking a highly skilled Client Success Lead who will roll up their sleeves and own the on-boarding and implementation of new financial advisory firms who have purchased our SaaS wealth management technology platform. As a key member of the team, you will help coordinate and build strong relationships and engagement with clients from the sales handoff to the long-term Relationship Managers. You will collaborate with cross-functional internal teams to deliver consistently excellent client experiences while building a network of champions across the client firm. Our ideal candidate can teach clients to be self sufficient with the software and can influence technology adoption.
- Own and ensure a successful implementation and adoption (initial training) of our SaaS wealth management technology with new clients to the firm
- Drive technology adoption post implementation to ensure clients are obtaining maximum value from our technology services
- Coordinate with the stakeholders at our client’s investment firms and our firms’ internal technical support team to project manage each client onboarding process
- Maintain and deliver client success strategies and best practices, as well as client support content, with the help of the Client Service team
- Build a network of champions across the client firm
- Teach clients to be self sufficient with the software and to influence technology adoption
- Problem solve and bring in technical support from various departments to ensure our technology is implemented in a way that it reduces our pain points and delivers great value
- Review the customer journey, identifying how it’s supported, taking a consultative approach in helping clients overcome issues and achieve goals
- Facilitate interaction and workflow between project team members, including third-party service providers, to ensure deliverables are on time
- Collaboratively problem solve, and/or strategize on upcoming client meetings with team members
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of experience in communications, training, marketing, sales, account management, or customer success
- Relationship focused with an ability to teach
- Strong social, verbal and written communication
- Problem solving and project management skills
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Comfortable working across multiple departments in a deadline-driven environment
- Active team player, self-starter and multitasker who can quickly adjust priorities
- Experience with Learning Management System (LMS)