Who Is AdvisorEngine:
We believe that the future of financial advice is personal, scientific, and beautiful – these three ideals drive everything that we do.
AdvisorEngine is a leading wealth management fintech platform that creates a unified experience across financial advisors, investors, and business management personnel. Our wealth management platform enables financial advisors to deliver an engaging, personalized client experience and to operate at scale through smart automation.
Our team is made up of designers, enterprise technologists, data scientists, futurists, and business builders. We are based in NYC and Raleigh, NC. If you love data and are driven to create the future of financial advice, we would love to hear from you.
We are looking for a full-time client support champion for our Raleigh office who along with providing technical assistance, is committed to providing great customer service and enjoys building strong, long term relationship with clients by identifying needs and tailoring solutions to those needs.
Job Location: Raleigh, NC
- Provide support, answering product related questions, as a member of a client support team
- Track customer calls, support requests and develop reports and metrics as needed
- Provide efficient and timely resolution of customer issues
- Collaborate and communicate with other Junxure teams to meet client needs
- Effectively manage an assigned client base, ensuring that all clients receive a superb client experience
- Proactively communicate with clients in accordance with our Client Service Model
- Review client usage pertaining to navigation and overall product usage and proactively guide clients to be more efficient.
- Cultivate existing and new client relationships to expand client usage and product knowledge building lasting relationships
- Identify and report client requests to appropriate team members based on patterns observed in customer support calls
- Troubleshoot and help resolve a wide range of technical issues via phone, email, and remote connection
- Triage escalated issues when appropriate
- Communicate user feedback to management
- 3-5 years of related technical support or customer service experience
- Knowledge of and experience with browser troubleshooting, active directory, basic SQL, and domain knowledge
- Experience working with SaaS software is a plus
- A solid understanding of computer hardware and software and an unwavering desire to expand your knowledge
- Great communication skills, including the uncanny ability of translating technology to the less “tech savvy”
- Must be organized, motivated and able to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Exceptional agility when it comes to changing technology and the impact it has on our clients
- An independent spirit and go-getter attitude who appreciates the support of a strong team
- Extreme client service abilities – taking support to the next level and providing service beyond the customers’ expectations