Who we are:
We believe that the future of financial advice is personal, scientific and beautiful – these three ideals drive everything that we do.
AdvisorEngine is a leading wealth management fintech platform that creates a unified experience across financial advisors, investors, and business management personnel. Our wealth management platform enables financial advisors to deliver an engaging, personalized client experience and to operate at scale through smart automation.
Our team is made up of designers, enterprise technologists, data scientists, futurists, and business builders. We are based in NYC and Raleigh, NC. If you love data and are driven to create the future of financial advice, we’d love to hear from you.
AdvisorEngine is seeking someone to drive our lead generation activities. Do you get excited about mastering the development, execution and analysis of marketing campaigns? Do you want to drive engagement and acquisition of clients?
This is a great opportunity for someone with experience managing digital marketing campaigns and funnel optimization. You’ll come in as an owner, with the ability to have a direct and immediate impact on the business, with opportunities to grow and lead.
At AdvisorEngine, we like to GSD (Get Stuff Done). You will work creatively, and with camaraderie, to grow our MQL lead list, driving more opportunities for sales to close business and introduce more advisors to our software. This is how you will crush it.
This role requires you to partner closely with the Sales, Executives and broader Marketing teams to help develop and execute strategic lead generation activities to facilitate growth. To be successful you’ll bring your experience managing demand generation programs, from identifying the best channels and tactics to reach target audiences, to executing activities and measuring impact.
- Manage full-funnel acquisition marketing from beginning to end (strategy, planning, execution, budgeting, analysis and optimization).
- Paid search, paid social (linkedin), video, display, SEO, and email
- Print, online events (webinars, podcasts), conferences
- Maintain campaign performance reporting, highlighting successes, failures, trends, opportunities, and recommendations.
- Manage channel cost on a weekly and monthly basis
- Constantly test and iterate on ads
- Create tracking for any new campaigns
- Analyze and report on campaign performance and optimization plans
- Recommend content that works and is needed to support plans
- Manage reporting and analysis of funnel performance- from MQL through client, with tools like HubSpot and Zoho (wider knowledge of marketing operations ecosystems preferred).
- Weekly and monthly reporting on leads and their lifecycle stages
- Monthly and quarterly reporting to senior management on performance, analysis, observations, experiments, future plans
- CRO - own, test, and optimize landing pages and website
- Track user journeys and performance of website to ensure optimal experience and information availability
- Email marketing - create, test, optimize both outbound and re-engagement campaigns
- Create, as well as collaborate and provide direction to the partner/agency teams, to develop and optimize ads, landing pages, website
- Build and manage to a marketing budget (includes media budgets)
- Manage internal team member, as well as agency partners to help you get things done
- Provide project management support to ensure deadlines are met
- Plan, organize and execute multiple ongoing initiatives in a timely and transparent manner.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies to drive innovation and continuous improvement
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5-10 years experience creating and managing digital campaigns
- Expert quantitative and analytical skills - experience building and maintaining lifecycle reports. Ability to use data to make decisions and optimize campaign performance
- Strong understanding of key growth metrics (CPA, CAC, ROI, LTV, etc.)
- Experience managing monthly media budgets and holistically managing spend allocation across channels
- Disciplined time management and organization skills
- Ability to work cross functionally with design, sales, and external partners
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience with HubSpot
- Experience at a startup or lean, high-performing growth company
- Experience marketing B2B/saas products
- Experience in wealth tech or wealth management industries a plus
- Experience owning channels, confidence making recommendations and executing
- Data-driven: highly analytical and detail-oriented, you rely on the numbers, not opinions
- Problem solver: strategic thinker who is resourceful. Figure out how to fix the problem instead of who to blame. Complaining is not in your nature.
- Strategic: You know how to synthesize data and inputs into meaningful and actionable insights and you know what is going to move the needle the most
- Operational master: You always know how your campaigns, keywords and audiences are performing and constantly working to improve them
- Scrappy, action-oriented executioner
- Self-motivated, proactive, and persistent. Working autonomously and also collaboratively to get stuff done.
- Uncompromisingly detail-oriented and thorough.