Who Is AdvisorEngine:
We believe that the future of financial advice is personal, scientific and beautiful – these three ideals drive everything that we do.
AdvisorEngine technology creates a unified experience across financial advisors, clients, and business management personnel. While our journey is in the early phases, we’ve already started turning our vision into reality. We have already delivered a wealth management platform that enables financial advisors to deliver an engaging personalized client experience to drive growth and to operate at scale through smart automation. We have also completed four acquisitions and raised over $62 million in investor capital to help fuel our future growth.
Our team is made up of designers, enterprise technologists, data scientists, futurists, and business builders. We are based in Tribeca, New York If you are driven to create the future of financial advice, we’d love to hear from you.
The AdvisorEngine Product Manager is the champion for the products we create. They work closely with other teams to build and enhance products, while also developing new concepts based on industry research and the needs of clients. The Product Manager also serves as the SME for our product offerings.
- Participate in defining product vision and strategy
- Write product requirements for current and future products
- Help define feature roadmap based on business opportunities and market research.
- Work closely with Product Designer to build great experiences for our clients, which include small, independent, fast-paced firms along with large global institutions.
- Develop deep understanding of product space by working with cross functional team, participating in industry groups, and performing competitive analysis
- Release new features, test, and iterate in a fast paced environment
- Work with integration partners to create seamless cross product experiences leveraging data file, API, and SSO integration points
- Work in an agile environment, manage and groom product backlogs, write user stories with acceptance criteria, write specifications, manage sprint planning, and participate in daily standup meetings
- Manage multiple projects in various stages of execution
- Manage multiple partner/vendor relationships
- Collaborate with designers, engineers, and other members of the team to create user-centered solutions for AdvisorEngine products.
- At least 5 years product management experience with a focus on technical/analysis skills
- Must have experience managing wealth management products for consumers and/or financial advisors
- Experience running projects
- Experience working with portfolio data files from custodians or other data providers
- Experience integrating with external, 3rd party APIs
- Experience developing Internet products.
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Have excellent interpersonal, presentation, facilitation, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage conflicting priorities is essential
- Willing to take on a wide variety of tasks
- Ability to learn quickly